Call for papers │ 邀稿ê代誌Conference organizer: Center for Taiwanese Languages Testing, National Cheng Kung University
Co-sponsors: Li Kang-Khioh Taiwanese Foundation, Taiwanese Romanization Association
Conference venue: Banyan Campus, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Conference date: Mar. 13, 2010
Deadline for abstracts: Dec. 31, 2009
Acceptance Notification: Jan. 15, 2010
Deadline for full papers: Feb. 15, 2010
Papers with the following topics are preferred:
- Theories and Practice applied in the Listening Test of TPT
- Theories and Practice applied in the Reading Test of TPT
- Theories and Practice applied in the Oral Test of TPT
- Theories and Practice applied in the Writing Test of TPT
- Other issues related to TPT or language testing
- The abstract must be limited to one page, with font size 12p, margins 1” (top and bottom) and 1.25” (left and right), line spacing 1.5. Full papers are limited to 10,000 words in length.
- Please add an additional information page prior to the abstract page. The information should include a) title of the paper, b) author(s), c) affiliation, d) position, e) mailing address, f) phone number, and g) e-mail.
- The abstract must be saved as Word and PDF formats, and send to the following address: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Please add author’s name with the phrase “abstract for 2010 Conference on Taiwanese Proficiency Test” to the title of your email.
- The conference organizers will send out notification of paper acceptance by Jan. 15, 2010. For the accepted presenters, please write your paper with the conference designated format and submit your full paper (in both DOC and PDF formats; an extra hardcopy is requested if the paper contains special fonts) to the conference organizer by the deadline mentioned above.
- The official languages of the conference include the Taiwanese languages and English. Other languages may be used as long as no body is opposed to them. Presenters are kindly requested to provide English or Taiwanese translation if their paper is written in the language other than official languages.
- Limited honorarium and domestic travel grants will be provided to the paper presenters. However, honorarium might be dismissed if the paper is not submitted by appropriate deadline and not written in the designated format.
- For the most updated information regarding the conference, please visit conference website at <http://ctlt.twl.ncku.edu.tw/conf/2010>
- For any questions, please contact:
Conference coordinator: Wi-Vun Chiang
Center for Taiwanese Languages Testing
National Cheng Kung University
Conference administrative assistant: Bi-soat Lim
Tel: +886-6-2757575 ext 52627